Saturday, April 9, 2016

NFL suspends 4 over PEDs (list)

The NFL announced four suspensions on Friday afternoon for violations of the policy on performance enhancing substances.
All four players will miss the first four games of the 2016 season without pay:
Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Aaron Colvin
"I made a mistake and I will take responsibility for it," Colvin posted on his Twitter page. "I apologize to my family, the Jaguars organization, especially my coaches and teammates, as well as all the Jaguars fans that have been supportive of me since I was drafted here in 2014. I will learn from this. I will grow from this. I will be a better man and player from this. I will not let this define me and I will overcome this. Thank you."
Colvin started 15 games last season.
Green Bay Packers cornerback Demetri Goodson
 A former point guard at Gonzaga, Goodson went to the Packers as a raw, developmental cornerback when they drafted him in the sixth round in 2014.
The 5-foot-11, 197-pound cornerback has 16 tackles and one pass deflection in 20 regular-season games.
Atlanta Falcons cornerback Jalen Collins
He started two games as a rookie last season.
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Andrew Turziill
He was signed off the 49ers practice squad last season and not a lock to make Titans roster this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment